martes, 21 de abril de 2009

Do You Remember?

After assisting in class yesterday, spending a heartwarming dinner back with my family here, and staying up way too late watching Gossip Girl, I woke up today feeling very heavy. It was very grey outside. I think that probably initiated the heaviness. It prob didn't help that I didn't leave my room until 2pm either, lol.

Spent most of the day looking for earth day-related videos to teach with in class tomorrow. I also prepared a general culture lecture for a class today. I also scanned youtube for hours, and went for a speed walk.

Not much happened today, really. My culture discussion went well, and my earth day research brought a lot of cool issues to my attention. I also think I'm thinking a new friend :)

The title of this post is in reference to my most recent you tube obsession: Pasek &Paul's "Do You Remember?" as sung by Gavin Creel. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqFnNr1mmMY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario