miércoles, 5 de agosto de 2009

JULY PICTURE BOOK 1: THEATRRR!


Seeing as I seem to have lost all words for the past month, I will now use photos to help revive some of these memories.

July started at this cultural center in Simoca, a town an hour outside of Tucuman. (where I live, for those of you just joining us) The dude with the sexy beard and glasses is me, and next to me is my killer-awesome roommie Gustavo. Gustavo works with a psychologist in Simoca helping high school students focus their life goals and career aspirations. I wanted to help! So, I taught these cool kitties to make stage pictures, project their voices in a crowded room, and become comforable looking like a fool. I think they had fun, although it was a little hard getting folks to open up while several were handling their babies, others were coming in late or leaving early, and I stumbled through the entire thing in Spanish. Can't wait to go back!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario